Tigris & Euphelia
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Once upon a time, an explorer met a monster girl named Tigris. Tigris was hungry and asked the explorer to go fetch some crystal slimes for her to eat. The problem is, the ruin where the slims live is very confusing...
If you can find all three slimes she'll be very happy indeed.
- Concept / Character Sprites / Title Image / SFX by Chamotea
- Title / Code / Level Design by 23
- Font is JSL Ancient by Jeff Lee
- BGM is Myth of Parzival by Lobo Loco
- SFX generated with bsfxr
- Sprites besides main character from Fantasy Caves tileset by aamatniekss
- Made with Love2D <3
For Windows or OSX just download the zip and you should be good to go. On other platforms you will need Love2D to run the game.
Controls: WASD to move/jump, Z to jump, X to attack slimes. If you are on a non-US keyboard, keys in the WASD positions should work, let us know if they don't.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.